Listen Now
Pledge Now


Special Use Permits allow additional access to USFS lands

Road in Superior National Forest
Road in Superior National Forest

Nancy_Randee_042914.mp313.49 MB

A Special Use Permit is a way for the Forest Service to let the public use forest lands over and above general outdoor enjoyment. WTIP’s Jay Andersen spoke with two Forest Service rangers about SUPs on the Superior National Forest.

Delicious Bookmark this on Delicious | | Share on Twitter | Share on Facebook