Listen Now
Pledge Now


 
 

County administrator talks class-comp study, labor contract

Cook County's new branding design
Cook County's new branding design

During a meeting of the Cook County commissioners Jan. 23, a three-year labor contract with the Cook County Employee Association was approved.

The contract includes the county paying 80 percent of health insurance benefits for county staff, while the employee covers the remaining 20 percent.

County Administrator Jeff Cadwell spoke with WITP’s Jay Andersen about the labor contract and its relation to the classification and compensation study that was recently completed by the county. 
 

Listen: