Cook County Age-Friendly Initiative is Here – COMMUNITY FORUMS
Birch Grove Community Center
9 Good Neighbor Hill Rd
Tofte, Minnesota 55615
Cook County Public Health and Care Partners are pleased to introduce the Cook County Age-Friendly Initiative, a community-driven effort to enhance the quality of life for all age demographics within our beloved Cook County. An Age-Friendly Community Assessment Need Survey for insights is available online at carepartnersofcookcounty.org. Paper copies are also available at Cook County Public Health and Human Services, Grand Marais Library, Sawtooth Mountain Clinic, and the HUB in Grand Marais.
Community forums will be held both in-person and via Zoom to delve into specific matters. Registration is not necessary but is recommended (Click here for registration). Schedule of community forums:
- Birch Grove Community Center on Wednesday, October 18 from 4 to 5:30 pm.
- Grand Portage Community Center on Tuesday, October 24 from 4:30 to 6 pm.
- Schaap Community Center on Wednesday, October 25 from 3:30 to 5 pm.
- Hovland Townhall on Wednesday, November 1 from 4 to 5:30 pm.
- Grand Marais Public Library on Thursday, November 2 from 4 to 5:30 pm.
- Seagull Lake Community Center on Thursday, November 9 from 3:30 to 5 pm.
- Zoom on Friday, November 10 from noon to 1:30 pm.