Kenna Rose Performs at Radio Waves 2022
The California based–Cook County raised singer-songwriter Kenna Rose performed a beautifully sunny set of originals and tributes at the WTIP Radio Waves Music Festival in September of 2022. She also joined the Joe Paulik Band as a vocalist for their set.
The Radio Waves music festival is a celebration of local music and community on the North Shore of Lake Superior. This annual festival organized by WTIP Community Radio brings together:
• Diverse musical acts, spanning many genres;
• a balance of new artists and local favorites;
• an audience of area residents and seasonal visitors;
• community service partners and local food makers;
• a welcoming and family-friendly atmosphere;
• a uniquely beautiful location found only on the North Shore of Lake Superior.
Video by Bear Witness Media for WTIP Community Radio with support from Visit Cook County and the Gunflint Trail Association. To see more live performances from the Radio Waves Music Festival visit the Radio Waves Featured Video Page.